- Film Vs Web Series
- The Elements of a Screenplay; Premise, Characters, Conflict, Theme, Plot, Subplots, Setting etc.
- Visual Storytelling
- How to Show the Inner World of a Character
- Analysis of Story Structure (Case Study)
- Analysis of Episodic Structure (Case Study)
- Scene Design and Dialogue Writing
- How do I know if my idea is good?
- Is it for a Feature Film or Web Series?
- Digging up Premise to find your Characters
- Relationship between Protagonist and Antagonist
- Importance of a Strong Antagonist
- The function of Supporting Characters
- Character Growth & Character Arc
- Use of objects
- The Pitch - Individual and Group Writing Exercises
After the success of Sacred Games, Mirzapur, Panchayat etc. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, Zee 5, Voot, Sony Liv, all the platforms, local and International, want to produce desi-content for one of the world’s largest markets. Suddenly, the scope for good screenwriting has exploded. As a result, everyone seems to be looking for competent writers, with fresh and strong voices.
So, if you’re an aspiring writer, now is the time to plunge into the field. If you want to create your own web series, but are not sure how to start, then this workshop can be useful for you. This 9-hour workshop aims to equip the participants with the basic understanding and knowledge of fiction writing for web series.
This apparent complexity can often make the task seem daunting and create a sense of inertia. This course is directed at helping you get past the mark and arm you with the right set of tools and frameworks that can give you comfort and control over this large canvas.
Bound’s Industry Insights