At Bound, we recognise the talent that young individuals possess and the need for this to be nurtured. We offer customised programs that are designed keeping the need of young creatives at the centre. You can choose from our classes, careers section and our mentorship programs.
Every program culminates in a certificate and life-long relationships with the Bound Community. We strive to provide a platform to young individuals and some mentorships lead to internship opportunities, publication in our magazine and more.
The Bound Junior Writing Mentorship Programme gives young writers a solid foundation and exposure to the tools and techniques needed to explore a career in the creative arts. Our mentors facilitate an environment of learning for enquiring minds. This unique programme provides writing and skill-building exercises that are personalized according to the needs of your child. Through one-on-one mentorship not only will your child find role models with years of experience but will also find an objective person to answer any queries they might have.
One-on-one writing mentorship with Bound's experienced writers and editors.
Live Online Classes that feature small class sizes and out of the box curated sessions.
Career guidance and counselling for young creatives and paid internship opportunities.
- Provides an introduction to the various forms of creative writing
- Help you select an idea and give your writing project a focus and direction
- Handhold you in developing your idea into a coherent story
- Provide techniques to develop your writing
- Provides you with career guidance and mentorship
- Guidance on how to publish your work and share it with the world
- Personalized book recommendations and writing exercises created by Bound editors.
- Editing, rewriting, publishing, and submission advice
- 4 one-hour skype calls with customised weekly targets/assignments and feedback on your work.
- Create a writing schedule with your mentor who will follow-up and ensure that you stick to it.
Michelle’s has been published in over 50 literary journals like Eclectica & Litro UK. She loves to interview writers. She edits Kaani, a fiction ezine.
Mohit is the author of Manan, a bestselling young adult novel. He is passionate about working with young individuals. He can't drive a car
A writer, poet and researcher, Aishwarya has a Masters in English (Public Texts) and a Certificate in Book Publishing. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of ang(st).
Our one month program is ideal for short term guidance and to set goals and fix a routine for your writing.
- 4 calls with Mentor
- A 5-page progress report
Over 3 months your mentor works with you on building your writing style and finding your voice.
-Weekly calls with your mentor
The 6 months programme is ideal for a writing project that requires significant work and guidance.
-Editing and publishing guidance
-Weekly calls, developmental edits
The one-on-one mentorship builds a lifelong mentor-mentee relationship. The programme helps our writers build discipline, and discover their voice. They will also receive a detailed five-page assessment of their progress over the course of the program, which includes notes about their writing strengths and weaknesses.